Thursday, December 29, 2011

Beauty of Words

This is a blog about the power and beauty of words.  I have decided that in 2012, I will focus on learning and exploring several words each week.  We will explore the meaning, usage and beauty of the word, and how it impacts our lives.

For many of you, whoever you are, that may sound pretty boring.  I assure you that my goal is to inspire, provoke thought and encourage participation.  

As 2012 begins, so does my journey of discovery and growth through words.  I hope you will join me.  

This is my first blog, so I ask for your grace as I learn and grow during this process.  

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment and to congratulate you on your new endeavor! I don't think it is boring at all; on the contrary, it's wonderful! You can count me in! Happy New Year! - Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Co you are amazing!!! and this game is going to be fun! I am so proud of you! You are published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colette,
    This is terrific, I'm in, HAppy New Year!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GREAT. I'm very proud of you, Colette and you have already inspired me to be . . . inspired!

    Happy New Year to you my dear friend!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete