Monday, January 2, 2012

January 3, 2012 - Capricious

Today's word is Capricious [ca·pri·cious] 


Capricious is an adjective. It describes someone who is subject to whim; impulsive and unpredictable. The word is French in origin.


I like the way that this word sounds when I say it, but I also love to be with people who fit this description.  Whats so bad about being arbitrary and capricious?


Are you a consistent soul, or a capricious one?  Maybe a little of each? 

A consistent soul believes in destiny, a capricious one in chance.
Benjamin Disraeli




1 comment:

  1. I think it's maybe both...Forrest Gump
    Refferring to Liz,s comment on simplicity, ( which I eally appreciated by the way) staying in the moment helps me to be a little more capricious. I certainly am drawn to capricious people...never gets boring ( :

    ReplyDelete